This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that have a large amount of cursing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that have a large amount of cursing

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
4 years ago#21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR4TwaXxmzM

Probably my favorite part in a game that involves cursing. I was taken completely by surprise after getting the 5th kill here. I was like, "O.O DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?" I'm not a stranger to swearing at all by any means, but I had never really heard the MF bomb get dropped in a game before. >.>
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.

User Info: IceteaCrisis

IceteaCrisis
4 years ago#22
to really up your experience throw on a George Carlin CD while you play.

User Info: HeLeeham

HeLeeham
4 years ago#23
Mafia 2

User Info: Zirdonis

Zirdonis
4 years ago#24
Sleeping Dogs
Why has there not been a remake of SOTN?

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
4 years ago#25
Sleeping Dogs

Yeah, you're right about that. Almost every line spoken in that game contains vulgar language.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.

User Info: stapler87

stapler87
4 years ago#26
GTA: San Andreas.

That was the first time I heard the "F-Word" used profusely in a videogame. I had seen some other games use it a few times, but CJ's catchphrase was basically "**** you *****."
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin

User Info: KnightRay_X

KnightRay_X
4 years ago#27
HeLeeham posted...
Mafia 2

Definitely this. I can't remember where I read it, but it claimed that there were over 200 instances of the F-word. It might be on YouTube.

User Info: nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo
4 years ago#28
The army of two games
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D

User Info: BTM4444

BTM4444
4 years ago#29
PopSmore posted...
house of the dead overkill

It was recently confirmed by Dread Central the game is set to receive a Guinness World Record for being the most profane video game in history.

Haha yes! That hilarious! I played that game and returned it cause of all the swearing. It just got really annoying.
Xbox Live- Zoom In

User Info: MemoJetfic

MemoJetfic
4 years ago#30
KCJ5062 posted...
Scarface

i loved this game! rage mode was hilarious.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that have a large amount of cursing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived