This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who's going to play Halo 4 for 160 hours by the end of November?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Who's going to play Halo 4 for 160 hours by the end of November?

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
5 years ago#31
Do neckbeards need defending? They're usually beefy dudes who play a lot of shooters, and are more likely to own and know guns than their pencilneck (or Malibu hipster) counterparts. As long as they don't have to storm a beach or hump 5 miles uphill with gear they'll be fine.

I'm gonna grow a badass beard now that it's getting colder. I've got a cool white stripe right down the middle of my chin now.
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
5 years ago#32
vigorm0rtis posted...
Do neckbeards need defending? They're usually beefy dudes who play a lot of shooters, and are more likely to own and know guns than their pencilneck (or Malibu hipster) counterparts. As long as they don't have to storm a beach or hump 5 miles uphill with gear they'll be fine.

I'm gonna grow a badass beard now that it's getting colder. I've got a cool white stripe right down the middle of my chin now.

White stripe? How old are you, man? And where do I get a white stripe for my beard? xD
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
5 years ago#33
One trip to the link in TC's sig tells me all I need to know about this kid.......ugh
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without penalty. I buy used games.Pacers 2-1

User Info: crazymerio

crazymerio
5 years ago#34
so this is only in multiplayer time then? Is there any way to abuse this?
3DS FC: 4425-1519-7421

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
5 years ago#35
Deathx113 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

White stripe? How old are you, man? And where do I get a white stripe for my beard? xD

38. Last year it was more like Dr. Strange, 2 white stripes on the sides, but they seem to have joined in the middle.
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
5 years ago#36
vigorm0rtis posted...
Deathx113 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

38. Last year it was more like Dr. Strange, 2 white stripes on the sides, but they seem to have joined in the middle.

Oh hmm.. Is it a genetic thing? That sounds freakin awesome to me xD I've got the generic brown beard... lame -__-
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Who's going to play Halo 4 for 160 hours by the end of November?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived