This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think everyone should play

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think everyone should play

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
4 years ago#21
Bayonetta.

It craps all over Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden and of course, Dante's Inferno.

I enjoyed the three aforementioned games, but Bayonetta trumps 'em all.

I LOVE Bayonetta, but I think I like Ninja Gaiden Black more.

I enjoy Ninja Gaiden Black/II's difficulty more than Bayonetta's, but not its combat.

Bayonetta's combat is over the top. Not to say it's more fluid, 'cause I consider them on par with one another in that regard. But it's just a lot more crazy than NGB/II's.

I just relied on one combo pretty much throughout all of NGB/II to get me through it unless I couldn't use it on the enemy. That Izuna Drop was some OP stuff.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.

User Info: ShadowBanjo

ShadowBanjo
4 years ago#22
Deus Ex (PC Version)

Half-Life 2

Fallout 2

Fallout: New Vegas

Metal Gear Solid

User Info: Halochief6

Halochief6
4 years ago#23
Fallout 3
http://www.youtube.com/user/OFarkO428Productions?feature=mhee
http://potd.wetpaint.com/page/Video+Game+Character+Battle

User Info: deathrow93

deathrow93
4 years ago#24
Not a 360 game: Dark Cloud

This was one of my favorite PS2 games of all time. I recently rebought this game and a PS2. I enjoyed it so much! Just as I remember enjoying it all those years ago.

360 Game:I have to agree with Bayonetta.

Such a great game that was lost to the mound of AAA sequels and such. A hidden gem of games and worth a playthrough if not multiple.

User Info: PinkestFloyd07

PinkestFloyd07
4 years ago#25
Silent Hill, i recently found my original Silent Hill 2 and am replaying it, i forgot how amazing these games were, homecoming really turned me off on the series, downpour was ok but something was missing...i heavily recommend the original 3 Silent Hills, ill even go as far to say 4 was just as good, but a lot of others disagree.

User Info: Exilious

Exilious
4 years ago#26
Bioshock & Mass Effect are too obvious

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Windforce 3x GTX 680 OC | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
LeagueCraft ARAM Admin / Blacklist Administrator

User Info: Hitman1102

Hitman1102
4 years ago#27
Burger Time
A classic that tugs on the heart string and teaches you valuable life lessons.

User Info: 8492nd_Squadron

8492nd_Squadron
4 years ago#28
Mirror's Edge, i must say. such a beautiful game.

User Info: rootbeer121

rootbeer121
4 years ago#29
I think most of these games came out way before 2010, but I'll just throw God of War 3 out there, along with Uncharted 2.
Work Desktop: i7-3770k | 16GB DDR3 | PNY Nvidia Quadro 6000 4GB
Gaming Desktop: i5-3570k | 8GB DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 670

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
4 years ago#30
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Bayonetta

Ninja Gaiden II
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think everyone should play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived