This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think everyone should play

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think everyone should play

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
4 years ago#51
Veliconis posted...
Bayonetta.

It craps all over Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden and of course, Dante's Inferno.

I enjoyed the three aforementioned games, but Bayonetta trumps 'em all.

I LOVE Bayonetta, but I think I like Ninja Gaiden Black more.

I enjoy Ninja Gaiden Black/II's difficulty more than Bayonetta's, but not its combat.

Bayonetta's combat is over the top. Not to say it's more fluid, 'cause I consider them on par with one another in that regard. But it's just a lot more crazy than NGB/II's.

I just relied on one combo pretty much throughout all of NGB/II to get me through it unless I couldn't use it on the enemy. That Izuna Drop was some OP stuff.

play NGB on anything above normal and izuna drop doesn't work so well anymore. I mean you'll get away with it on some early enemies but anything else will b**** slap you back to reality ;p

I beat NGB on MNM mode, but that was a long time ago. I'm probably thinking of abusing Izuna Drop more in NG2 than NGB. :P
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.

User Info: iAmTheTot

iAmTheTot
4 years ago#52
Haven't seen anyone say Enslaved yet.

So, Enslaved.
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.

User Info: mister yummy

mister yummy
4 years ago#53
Super Mario Bros. 2
RIP Clyde. The best dog anyone ever had. 2003-2012

User Info: drewpot2001

drewpot2001
4 years ago#54
FarCry 3 when it comes out Dec 4th. lol

Great huge open-world singleplayer, probably the one of the most detailed storylines in an FPS ever, and a beautiful tropical setting.

Not to mention the great multiplayer, the wicked map editor, the co-op campaign, ect ect.

User Info: F-Rott

F-Rott
4 years ago#55
drewpot2001 posted...

Great huge open-world singleplayer, probably the one of the most detailed storylines in an FPS ever, and a beautiful tropical setting.

Not to mention the great multiplayer, the wicked map editor, the co-op campaign, ect ect.

Topic: Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think everyone should play
PS3:FRott - Xbox 360:F Rott 01 - C.O.I.

User Info: drewpot2001

drewpot2001
4 years ago#56
F-Rott posted...
drewpot2001 posted...

Topic: Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think everyone should play

WHOOPS. I swore it said "name a singleplayer game NOT older than 2 years".
...DERP. It's 2:00am here, I'm going to bed.

User Info: mattman0101

mattman0101
4 years ago#57
I agree with many of you. Red Dead Redemption was an excellent single player game, as was Mass Effect.
Tell me what I want or I'll blast your virtual ass into actual dust!
Currently playing: Halo 4

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 years ago#58
God of War
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.

User Info: xamdamCO

xamdamCO
4 years ago#59
How about Fallout: New Vegas? That's a little over two years old now, I think.
Me: http://lbp.me/u/xamdam
My best level: http://lbp.me/v/dvkqc

User Info: Sand_Coffin

Sand_Coffin
4 years ago#60
Lost Odyssey
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think everyone should play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived