This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So now the big 3 games have been released

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So now the big 3 games have been released

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
5 years ago#1
Halo 4, cod Bo 2, and assassins creed 3, have they meet your expectations? For me halo 4 is amazing, and it exceeded mine. The graphics are just gorgeous and I love the new additions to mp. Haven't played the other two but will buy them both soon. What are your thoughts?
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message

User Info: este914

este914
5 years ago#2
I am awaiting GoW:J, DS3 and next years CoD now ;)
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
5 years ago#3
AC3 was a huge let-down. Halo 4 I didn't know what to expect but I've enjoyed the little MP I've gotten to play so far. Both pale in comparison to Dishonored.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
5 years ago#4
Halo 4: No.
Blops II: Don't care
ACIII: Sort of.
Sig'd --vigorm0rtis

User Info: lokinineteen

lokinineteen
5 years ago#5
I take games as they are and keep any expectations low. Years ago before Halo 3 I used to get into the hype but after that and how disappointing H3 was I look at them differently now.

Halo 4 - not played, not interested.
Blops 2 - big CoD fan so Im happy with it and it feels so much better than the last two IW games.
Assassins Creed 3 - I kinda like the setting but it isnt as engrossing as AC2 and Brotherhood was.

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
5 years ago#6
blops 2 is by far the best cod to date destroying all others before it.
halo 4 is the best looking game on Xbox 360 to date.

Haven't even played AC1
Knightime X was a cool guy until he was exposed to GameFAQS radiation. He'll never be the same again!

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
5 years ago#7
AC3: Way exceeded my expectations.
Halo 4: Met my expectations (I was very hyped, so this is good)
BLOPS 2: Pretty darn fun. I'd say met expectations.
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
5 years ago#8
Anybody else?
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
5 years ago#9
Only got Halo 4, my brother preordered the limited edition so I didn't have to pay for it at all. :)

We were both hyped, but he's the Halo fanboy, and absolutely hates the game, calling it a CoD clone and refusing to play more past the one or two campaign missions he beat. he even wants to sell it and I'm begging him not to. ;_;

And me? I love it! Fairly fun campaign as usual (though not as good as previous ones), but kickass online, and I'm really happy considering I hardly touched 3 or Reach's online as the two bored me in that regard.
Visit my gaming site: www.thegameasylum.com
AC: City Folk - Name: Alex - City: Viridian - Friend Code: 0173-8160-2616

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
5 years ago#10
Nixemo posted...
Only got Halo 4, my brother preordered the limited edition so I didn't have to pay for it at all. :)

We were both hyped, but he's the Halo fanboy, and absolutely hates the game, calling it a CoD clone and refusing to play more past the one or two campaign missions he beat. he even wants to sell it and I'm begging him not to. ;_;

And me? I love it! Fairly fun campaign as usual (though not as good as previous ones), but kickass online, and I'm really happy considering I hardly touched 3 or Reach's online as the two bored me in that regard.

If you only played 2 missions you're doing it wrong.
I am a Halo fanboy, and I can clearly see it plays absolutely nothing like CoD.
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So now the big 3 games have been released

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived