The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So now the big 3 games have been released

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So now the big 3 games have been released

User Info: Liquid_Wolf_mgs

Liquid_Wolf_mgs
4 years ago#11
I picked up Halo 4 , I wasn't sure if the MP would be enjoyable(I didn't like Reach's MP and wasn't sure if the custom loadouts would work) but to my surprise it plays great and it's a ton of fun ! Very happy with it .
Welcome to GameFAQS where everyone is the best at every game without trying while having a "life" except you .

User Info: Nemerlight

Nemerlight
4 years ago#12
Im getting BO2 later this week and planning to buy AC3 sometime later.
New Orleans Saints

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
4 years ago#13
His main complaint was the QTE in the beginning of the first mission involving climbing as well as the loadouts online. He's stupid and stubborn and a Bungie humper.
Visit my gaming site: www.thegameasylum.com
AC: City Folk - Name: Alex - City: Viridian - Friend Code: 0173-8160-2616

User Info: adonfraz

adonfraz
4 years ago#14
Only got Halo 4, it's awesome. CoD is still doing its thing, just not for me.

I haven't beat AC: Bro and AC: Rev yet, so I'll wait for AC III to go on sale for 20 bucks or to bundle the season pass DLC in a GOTY edition.

Getting Dishonored for $25 on Black Friday though.
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
4 years ago#15
None of thoose games had me thrilled . Halo 4 i may pick up when its $10 used , AC3 when its down to $19.99 and COD BO2 i will never buy. The only other game i am hoping may be good this year is the new HitMan game .

Every thing els i am hyped for is next year. This year for games has sucked hard . has to be the worst i can remember but atleast next year looks great.
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#16
ArkonBlade posted...
This year for games has sucked hard

Hah
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
4 years ago#17
Only bought Halo 4 which is a decent game which is kind of what I expected I suppose, but the real big games come out in the new year.
PLAYING - Halo 4 (360), Dragon's Dogma (360), Resident Evil 6 (360).
MOST WANTED - FFvrsXIII, GTAV, ZombiU, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns

User Info: BB52700

BB52700
4 years ago#18
all three exceeded my expectations. such fun games
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So now the big 3 games have been released

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived