This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black Friday owner

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Black Friday owner

User Info: skyblue23

skyblue23
4 years ago#1
If I've never owned a xbox 360 before, would you guys recommend getting it this black friday at gamestop with the black ops 2 deal @ gamestop for $250? or is it reaching the end of its phase and not worth getting it since the new gen xbox is coming out next year? let me know what you guys think!

User Info: OMG_AIDS

OMG_AIDS
4 years ago#2
The new xbox doesn't have a release date, it's not even officially announced. I wouldn't bet on it being released next year.

As for the bundle I'd go with Neweggs deal; no Blops 2 but it's $50 cheaper + no tax (depending on state)
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper

User Info: swatkiller546

swatkiller546
4 years ago#3
i thought it came with three games.. skyrim.. Forza 4 and Blops 2 plus it's a 250 gb hardrive.. all for $250 is an awesome deal.
GT: Swatkiller546
I'm urglerlin all over the place!"

User Info: skyblue23

skyblue23
4 years ago#4
thanks for the replies. im actually very interested in forza 4 and blops 2 since i haven't played both of those games. how much is it per year to have xbox live to play online??

User Info: OMG_AIDS

OMG_AIDS
4 years ago#5
60 is msrp but you'd be a fool to pay that. I've never payed more than 30 for a year of live.
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper

User Info: IceteaCrisis

IceteaCrisis
4 years ago#6
swatkiller546 posted...
i thought it came with three games.. skyrim.. Forza 4 and Blops 2 plus it's a 250 gb hardrive.. all for $250 is an awesome deal.

at GameStop it does, at other stores it is just Skyrim as a GoD download code and Forza 4 on Disc for $200.

If you keep an eye on Amazon, NewEgg, or Ebay you can grab live for as low as 30-35 dollars for a year.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Black Friday owner

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived