This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Want to buy a lot of 360 games but scared of it not working on the next xbox

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Want to buy a lot of 360 games but scared of it not working on the next xbox

User Info: anon7909

anon7909
4 years ago#1
Hi.

I bought a 360 recently and I'm looking to buy a fair bit of games for it but with next gen around the corner I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do as I don't want my games to become pointless when I get the new console.

Not sure what I should do...

User Info: anon7909

anon7909
4 years ago#2
Bump.

User Info: GtheMVP

GtheMVP
4 years ago#3
Pretty sure the new console will be backwards compatible, regardless, you can still keep your 360 hooked up to your tv. I still have my ps2 connected.
BF3, Valkyria Chronicles 2, Lost Odyssey, Xenosaga Ep3, Tales Of Vesperia, PSU, Binary Domain

User Info: TGAkuma

TGAkuma
4 years ago#4
What does it matter? You said you just bought an Xbox 360 so it shouldnt break anytime soon. Mine is 6 years old now and it still works.

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
4 years ago#5
if you're that worried rent the games instead i guess

or sell the 360 and buy a system that just came out(3DS/Vita/Wii U) and play games on that
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Want to buy a lot of 360 games but scared of it not working on the next xbox

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived