This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you like 100% completing a game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you like 100% completing a game?

User Info: VandorLee

VandorLee
4 years ago#1
I mean everything like collectables and achievements.

I use to but then realized that not all 100% of games are enjoyable so now i play the majority until i run into something extra thats not fun to do. Then i move on to another game.
"God did not create humans,
Humans created God"

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
4 years ago#2
Sometimes for me, but not all of the time though, since there may be other factors that might happen...>_>
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
4 years ago#3
i enjoy getting all the chevos in puzzle games because the chevos usually arent redundent, im not a fan of collect x amount of objects in a level or being forced to play multiplayer to 100% the game.
never mind the bullocks, BitRunner2 will own you. http://youtu.be/un_JB1gR-XI

User Info: Perfect Light

Perfect Light
4 years ago#4
I only like doing it when I really like the game. Most games I play I don't bother because I don't care.
E . ` ' / . F Your tears fuel me.

User Info: MasterFoxCheif3

MasterFoxCheif3
4 years ago#5
Nope because its usually too time consuming and I'd rather just beat another game then spend over 30 hours trying to 100%. Achievements are useless.

User Info: SepticFlesh

SepticFlesh
4 years ago#6
Not reall. If I like a game, maybe but I usually don't go out of the way to check the achievements. If I get one, I get one.
Eternity shall be spent like this. Beneath silent faces my corpse weeps quietly.

User Info: Warchild

Warchild
4 years ago#7
I sort of do. Couple things I hate. Multiplayer achievements attached to mediocre games, meaning you will never get those achievements as there is no online community. Collect achievements suck. I was 1 orb short on Crackdown out of 500...what a waste. Also, I hate that DLC negates your classification as having perfected a game. If I 1000 a game, and do not buy the DLC, then I should get credit for it....yeah, I'm bitter. :)
I think God is really a 12 year old and we're just his science fair project.

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
4 years ago#8
Don't really care about getting all achievements anymore, but collectibles, costumes, skills, abilities, weapons, and items I care about. Also I try to complete all difficulties too.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

User Info: Nintatterdemon

Nintatterdemon
4 years ago#9
Most games artifically extend the gameplay well beyond the point of it being fun to get 100%. Games that do it well with interesting challenges, sure, I like it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you like 100% completing a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived