This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Never played AC1...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Never played AC1...

User Info: BB52700

BB52700
4 years ago#11
yankee6903 posted...
You dont even have to play 1 for Revelations. As mentioned the story is still "perplexing". I would read up on the plot from the first one on wiki and thats it.

this
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!

User Info: joestin

joestin
4 years ago#12
I'm probably the only person on the planet who would choose AC1 over AC2.

I acknowledge that AC2 was technically a better game, but the atmosphere and dramatic weight of the target assassinations in the first was far better.
I need more love

User Info: MasterFoxCheif3

MasterFoxCheif3
4 years ago#13
I played AC1 for like a good three hours then I got bored and then I ended up buying AC2.....and got halfway through and never finished it. I don't know, AC really isn't my cup of tea. Below these are basically my "made up" percentages of how much I really went through the story.

AC 1: 20%
AC 2: 60%
AC B: 30%
AC R: 10%
AC 3: 0%

User Info: smashthesmurfs

smashthesmurfs
4 years ago#14
MasterFoxCheif3 posted...
I played AC1 for like a good three hours then I got bored and then I ended up buying AC2.....and got halfway through and never finished it. I don't know, AC really isn't my cup of tea. Below these are basically my "made up" percentages of how much I really went through the story.

AC 1: 20%
AC 2: 60%
AC B: 30%
AC R: 10%
AC 3: 0%

It impresses me that you still buy all the games with no intention to beat them. Especially buying AC3 without playing it at all? Nice......
GT: papa cashwads

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
4 years ago#15
I say dont play AC1 its a good game, interesting plot but its so repetitive it will turn you off from the series, its best to start with 2 and just look up AC1 story online or a wiki. There are no carry overs.

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
4 years ago#16
Who said he bought them? Also At least he played AC2 the most cuz it's clearly the best one.
for me...

AC1 95% "Almost all achievements" Just flags and Templars missing... I hated and liked the game at the sametime.

AC2 100%, my first 100% since Cod 2 on Veteran.

AC B Bought but didn't touc, actually beta tested this in Mtl, told them to remove the nudity lol, not sure if it's still there or it was a joke. His winner looked like a stick lol... Good times at Ubi Montreal.

ACR no buy

AC3 no buy.

Collection coming up will get it for all the games but 20$ max :)

User Info: MasterFoxCheif3

MasterFoxCheif3
4 years ago#17
oasisbeyond posted...
Who said he bought them? Also At least he played AC2 the most cuz it's clearly the best one.
for me...

AC1 95% "Almost all achievements" Just flags and Templars missing... I hated and liked the game at the sametime.

AC2 100%, my first 100% since Cod 2 on Veteran.

AC B Bought but didn't touc, actually beta tested this in Mtl, told them to remove the nudity lol, not sure if it's still there or it was a joke. His winner looked like a stick lol... Good times at Ubi Montreal.

ACR no buy

AC3 no buy.

Collection coming up will get it for all the games but 20$ max :)

I borrowed 1 from a friend. I purchased II, Brotherhood, and Revelations. I haven't played III yet.....(probably should've said that earlier...whoops)....>_>....

User Info: ikancu

ikancu
4 years ago#18
joestin posted...
I'm probably the only person on the planet who would choose AC1 over AC2.

You are not alone. I liked AC1 much more than AC2 and Revelations (didn't play brotherhood). I like Altair a hell of a lot more than Ezio. I was really looking forward to playing as Altair again in Revelations. Then hearing a different voice actor voicing Altair was like a kick in the family jewels. Turned me off of the series.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us - Emerson

User Info: plus1zero

plus1zero
4 years ago#19
Eh, AC1 is pretty repetitive and boring. It was often referred to as a tech demo and set up the plot and groundwork for the rest of the series.

AC2 is considered where the series got it right, I couldn't stop playing AC2. AC:B was pretty fun too, and the multiplayer was awesome. AC:R was more of the same, I couldn't get into it after 2 Ezio games. AC3 is good, but man, does it take FOREVER to get started. I just got the assassin's suit and it took me 5 and a half hours...

User Info: bigphil2003

bigphil2003
4 years ago#20
yankee6903 posted...
You dont even have to play 1 for Revelations. As mentioned the story is still "perplexing". I would read up on the plot from the first one on wiki and thats it.

You don't *need* to but I think you'll enjoy it a lot more if you've played through Altair's story
Rest In Peace Stretch - We miss you homie
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Never played AC1...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived