This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I found the absolute worst achievement ever in a videogame!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I think I found the absolute worst achievement ever in a videogame!

User Info: devnull520

devnull520
4 years ago#131
JDGFootman1234 posted...
A person could spend their entire lifetime trying to legitimately get Seriously 3.0 and not get it. Its the most bull of the bulls*** achievements IMO. Even if you boosted it it would probably take hundreds of hours.

A friend of mine has this achievement, he boosted it himself with 3 xboxs and still took him several months to get it.

On a different note, the worst achievement is any unobtainable achievement due to a bug or servers being down.

Arcania and the Blockbuster game have glitched achievement that are unobtainable, also most old sport games from EA and 2k have a few of those that would be impossible now to obtain. Those are the worst achievements.

Out of the obtainable achievements, I think those asking to be number 1 on a leader board or the Fight Night Round 4 online championship belts achievements are a little bit extreme.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#132
Final Fantasy XI --> Level 75 on pretty much all jobs.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: MrMikeMa

MrMikeMa
4 years ago#133
No, this is the worst, I could not bring myself to do it :

Peter Jackson's King Kong the Videogame :

Completed Game - Finish all levels and beat the game
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 years ago#134
I agree with leaderboards, I know I will NEVER get 100% in quake 4 because it has a be number 1 on the leaderboards achievement

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
4 years ago#135
Final Fantasy XI --> Level 75 on pretty much all jobs.

Yep, and what sucks about it is this: If you originally played on the PC and then got it for your 360 and used that same account, having your characters at that level didn't retroactively unlock the achievement(s). :|

I don't know anyone in their right mind who would start from scratch to get those achievements if switching from the PC to the 360. >.>
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I think I found the absolute worst achievement ever in a videogame!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived