This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game should I get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What game should I get?

User Info: earthmaster3

earthmaster3
4 years ago#1
I'm going to be getting 20% off of one transaction, and I was thinking of getting a game along with my fiance's christmas presents, but the only ones I don't think I'm getting for christmas that I think I may want are Hitman and Far Cry.

I didn't want to go to either board and get biased responses, so I came here to neutral territory to ask, which do you prefer, which is more subjectively fun? Do you have any other suggestions to look for?
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch

User Info: zyxomma100

zyxomma100
4 years ago#2
Walmart employee?

If you are, you could always try other places for your games. Amazon has Hitman Absolution for $40.

http://www.amazon.com/Hitman-Absolution-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0K50U

In general, I recommend cheaper games, although that's just the way I am. I highly recommend titles like Portal 2 or BK Nuts and Bolts, and I also think getting a MS Points card and going to town on the weekly sales is a good idea.

Some good titles can be had via XBLM this week, like BGAEHD, the Assassin's Creed series, and From Dust for $5-10.

earthmaster3
4 years ago#3
zyxomma100 posted...
Walmart employee?

If you are, you could always try other places for your games. Amazon has Hitman Absolution for $40.

http://www.amazon.com/Hitman-Absolution-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0K50U

In general, I recommend cheaper games, although that's just the way I am. I highly recommend titles like Portal 2 or BK Nuts and Bolts, and I also think getting a MS Points card and going to town on the weekly sales is a good idea.

Some good titles can be had via XBLM this week, like BGAEHD, the Assassin's Creed series, and From Dust for $5-10.

I got like Five points cards on Black friday from Target and I played P2 and BK back when they first came out, they still float around in case I ever get the itch to play them, but thanks for the hitman link They come out about even, if I consider my time worth anything XD

Yes, I am a Walmart Employee.

While we're at it, do you know of any deals for the True Blood Season sets?
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch

earthmaster3
4 years ago#4
bump
- Notch
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What game should I get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived