This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here like to *buy* themselves a present for Christmas?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone here like to *buy* themselves a present for Christmas?

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
5 years ago#1
Always wanted a Halo action figure, maybe Bane too.
http://www.miniih.com/miniiblog/good-girl/files/suzy_gif7.gif
PSN:

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
5 years ago#2
I did... My Asus Tablet twice... Yeah, long story lol.

User Info: kungfuj0

kungfuj0
5 years ago#3
I don't do it for Christmas, but my birthday is in January, so I usually get myself a combo present sometime in that month or Feb. I'd get it sooner, but it usually takes me a month to recover from getting other people Christmas stuff!
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

User Info: BuckVanHammer

BuckVanHammer
5 years ago#4
me and my girlfriend usually get ourselves something together so we dont end up with crap we dont want. which usually ends up being some kinda of expensive electronics that i talk her into.
hat'er n. a person that calls you out on your douchebaggery

User Info: SS_MetalSonic

SS_MetalSonic
5 years ago#5
i sure do! but this year i guess i bought blazblue for myself. i was buying a copy for someone as a present, got jealous and bought myself a copy. but i am playing it now so its an early gift?

on black friday i also bought deus ex , rage and graphics card for my pc . using all of that stuff now so i dont know if i can say i truly bought myself a present this year . im using it all now so ...

PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Battlefield 3, LIMBO
Forza 4, Rage, God of war 3, Bioshock 2, Donkey Kong Country, Halo 4, Skyrim, Fallout : NV

User Info: AJ2412

AJ2412
5 years ago#6
Just did not too long ago. Bought myself Batman: Arkham City GOTY during Black Friday. I'm not playing it until Christmas though.
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .

User Info: IceteaCrisis

IceteaCrisis
5 years ago#7
I did for Black Friday so i knew i would get what i wanted and got it at a price that i felt was good, buying the presents for yourself is a win win even if you don't open then until Christmas day "because they are presents"

It's better then getting something you can't get any use out of or getting a gift card for a place you don't shop at.

Imagine ending up with a 25 dollar gift card to GameStop from that relation you only seen once a year that just knows you kind of enjoy games, or even worse a gift card to an eatery you don't like.
Game Buying Strategy (on page 2)
http://tinyurl.com/cs94x8w

User Info: Blade_Of_Ice

Blade_Of_Ice
5 years ago#8
in the past few months i've bought 2 $600 busts from side show collectables, a new laptop, and will soon be buyin a new tv but...

I absolutely hate christmas sooooooo Nope i'm just spending money like i always do

User Info: Yamaguxhi

Yamaguxhi
5 years ago#9
Yes. Treating myself to a gaming pc very soon.
No more Tom foolerey
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone here like to *buy* themselves a present for Christmas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived