This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I get Battlefield 3 or Black Ops 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Should I get Battlefield 3 or Black Ops 2?

User Info: VerySolidusSnak

VerySolidusSnak
4 years ago#1
I'm a little torn. I want battlefield because of the variety, such as fighting on air, sea, and land. But, I also want Blops 2 because of the Multiplayer, Zombies, and the campaign (I heard good things.) Unfortunately, my problem with Blops 2 is that I get bored after a while just doing the same thing: Ground battles. Do a lot of people still play BF3?
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (a person unacquainted with affairs of the world)

User Info: AeXrc

AeXrc
4 years ago#2
I have both, but I prefer Battlefield. I think the ability to drive vehicles on huge levels is tons of fun. Not to say Blops 2 isn't any fun. Just the formula is getting a bit tiresome. B3 is my first battlefield game, so I guess that may explain why I don't feel that way towards it.

There is still a community for Battlefield 3. A new map pack just came out so it might of seen a bit of a increase in activity.
Gamertag-AeXrc PSN- Aerc
Shows I've watched each week - http://docs.google.com/View?id=dd5xskzz_05n9925gk

User Info: L0Z

L0Z
4 years ago#3
CQC or Open Combat? Pick ONE
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 2GB Evga GTX 670 FTW]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#4
Black Ops 2, I find Battlefield fun but I guess I'm just a CoD guy. I don't think the vehicles work that great in Battlefield, but I do like the larger environments. I like CoD because it's more fast paced, a BF match usually takes at least 30 minutes, at least that's what I've found.

Ultimately, it's down to you. If you're gonna play with a lot of friends, BF, if you're gonna go solo usually, Black Ops
Signature OFF

User Info: RedFive3

RedFive3
4 years ago#5
BF3.
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.

User Info: Pacman2dx

Pacman2dx
4 years ago#6
Battlefield 3 is still going strong, user purchasable servers made sure of that .. honestly, it all comes down to whether you have a lot of friends willing to play with you. BF3 can be played solo, but it is a lot better with a room full of people you know.
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
'' If your heart is bleeding make the best of it -- there's heat in freezing be a testament '' ..

User Info: NeoGeoXSega

NeoGeoXSega
4 years ago#7
BF3.

If you go with a Call of Duty game, go with MW2.
It's the only one with big & medium maps (the the maps in MW3, Blops 1 & 2 are small)
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX

User Info: StrataElite

StrataElite
4 years ago#8
Battlefield 3 bro. CoD is for 3 year olds.
meh.

User Info: Koala262

Koala262
4 years ago#9
BF3
----
---

User Info: Treewaller

Treewaller
4 years ago#10
For the online, BF3 by far. For the campaign, Blops 2 by far.
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Should I get Battlefield 3 or Black Ops 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived