This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do some people use multiple accounts for Bing Rewards?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do some people use multiple accounts for Bing Rewards?

User Info: oJoRdAn23o

oJoRdAn23o
5 years ago#1
I just got back on Bing rewards after earning loads of MS points, awesome feature. I use Google Chrome, and just sign in on Bing.com with my live email. But I have seen that some people use 2 accounts? How do they pull this off with out risk of getting banned?

I thought its per IP address, but I dont know.
Playing- Halo 4, ME3, NBA 2k13, Gears of War 3, BF3 Want-AC3, BO2

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
5 years ago#2
You are allowed 4 accounts per IP address (from what has been reported by other users here).

Just don't make them too close together, and you do need a unique email address set up for an MS account for each one.

If you sign up for Bing Rewards too soon after signing up with a different account, they will close the new account, and if you used a referral code, that account will not get the credits.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
5 years ago#3
I have 5 accounts, all set up about a week or two apart.

The 4 per IP thing was a recent change to their ToS and they haven't closed down my 5th account so I guess it's grandfathered in.

Other people are in the 10 to 20 account range somehow.

User Info: AikonMonk

AikonMonk
5 years ago#4
I had 10 for some months and they closed 5 of them recently. Kinda bummed but hey, still gettin' free points.
GT - DEDLY CUKE
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do some people use multiple accounts for Bing Rewards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived