This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got a $20 gamestop giftcard and $160 in cash! What game-related stuff do I buy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Got a $20 gamestop giftcard and $160 in cash! What game-related stuff do I buy?

User Info: sabermoff

sabermoff
4 years ago#11
Thank you, that definitely gives me some ideas on what to buy.

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#12
A 3ds
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: Kingmichael1337

Kingmichael1337
4 years ago#13
save for college, young man
"i was thinking about getting the game but i was jw if the online multiplayer community is lgbt friendly" - post that got me b& for 7 days LOL

User Info: kingwutugu

kingwutugu
4 years ago#14
save it for the next system
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win

User Info: sabermoff

sabermoff
4 years ago#15
Haha, well my brother already has a 3DS that we share on occasion, and I already have enough money to go to college(how did you know I was around that age? o_O) and I'll probably have a job before the next system comes out so I can save up for that using my job.

User Info: EM_Mega

EM_Mega
4 years ago#16
Highly recommend you finish XIII-2, great game.

Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, tons of choices really. The Walking Dead mentioned earlier is also having an online sale Friday and is a must-buy.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Got a $20 gamestop giftcard and $160 in cash! What game-related stuff do I buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived