This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Person on Friends list changes gamertag, and doesn't announce this change

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Person on Friends list changes gamertag, and doesn't announce this change

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
4 years ago#51
Sheepinator posted...
Someone can't spare literally 2 seconds to be courteous to me, but I'm the guy you attack. Interesting logic.

They don't have to, there's no "unwritten rule" that demands they tell you everything they do on their account. You're the one whining like a little girl about something so trivial.

You're probably the type who has a few thousand "friends" on FaceBook and will unfriend someone for not liking everything you do....
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
4 years ago#52
TheBlueStig posted...
Sheepinator posted...
Someone can't spare literally 2 seconds to be courteous to me, but I'm the guy you attack. Interesting logic.

They don't have to, there's no "unwritten rule" that demands they tell you everything they do on their account. You're the one whining like a little girl about something so trivial.
You're probably the type who has a few thousand "friends" on FaceBook and will unfriend someone for not liking everything you do....

You're the type of person who will spend several minutes defending someone's laziness for refusing to take 2 seconds. What does that say about you?
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Person on Friends list changes gamertag, and doesn't announce this change

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived