This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you like beat em ups and/or Platinum Games, please buy Anarchy Reigns

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you like beat em ups and/or Platinum Games, please buy Anarchy Reigns

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
4 years ago#81
Solid Sonic posted...
Sheepinator posted...
And how would they do that, when they don't own God Hand?

Exactly. Which means I am never giving them money.

dat pettiness

Dat meaninglessness
Look, if you want me to go take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I can. I got spare time.

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
4 years ago#82
what was that other ps2 game that was just like godhand but the main guy was bald( i think?) that was a great game
Now playing-Playstation all stars
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
4 years ago#83
M DAMAGE posted...
That review is trash on so many levels.

Honestly, listing lip synching and cutscenes as negatives in a game like this? Saying the environs are bland when in reality there is a metric ton of **** happening at all times? I dont know what game that dude played but it wasnt AR.

Hey, the cutscenes/lip synching in Street Fighter 4 and madden 2013 are not to my liking-- 5/10 herp derp.

How dare I compare the game to 2012 standards!

Sheepinator posted...
Stop trolling. Games like Bayonetta and Vanquish are hardly "unimpressive".

I never said they were, did I? Do you enjoy being a hotheaded fool?
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn

User Info: OnePieceFan

OnePieceFan
4 years ago#84
I'm definitely going to try and pick this up today - it caught my interest when it was announced, it's by a great developer, and the fact that it's half the usual cost of a video game is just icing on the cake!
http://s8.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_MUGEN/index/ - One Piece: Grand Line Bout (fangame covering the whole series as of now)

BlueJester007
4 years ago#85
M DAMAGE posted...
Blue Jester,

This is as close to God Hand 2 as you're gonna get. Many of God Hand's combat mechanics make a return here.

Unless it actually says "God Hand 2" on it, I'm not buying it. Platinum Games and I rarely ever mix. I am not a fan of the games they produce, but I can see why others would enjoy them.

God Hand was the only game Clover Studios put out that I liked from them despite all that stupid ass anime s*** that was in it.
Look, if you want me to go take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I can. I got spare time.

User Info: natevines

natevines
4 years ago#86
M DAMAGE posted...
This is as close to God Hand 2 as you're gonna get. Many of God Hand's combat mechanics make a return here.

Sheepinator posted...
God Hand was utter trash and ranks among the worst few dollars or whatever it cost me, that I have ever spent in my life.

lmao, thought these two guys were in agreement.
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
4 years ago#87
DarkSymbiote posted...
Sheepinator posted...

Now you're adding lying and ad hominen to the trolling mix. Well done. That's really brave of you.
My mad face and my happy face are the same.

User Info: LikeaSsur

LikeaSsur
4 years ago#88
-
--A huge amount of characters and modes of play for only 30 bucks

I don't think the words "A huge amount" can be used for a game with less than 10 modes and less than 20 characters, but that's just me.

Also, buying a game to support the company is a terrible angle to go for. That's like telling me I should buy Super Street Fighter 4 because I want to support Capcom. Or I should buy Hitman: Absolution to support Square Enix. The kicker is that I don't play those types of games, but heck, why not, so I can support the company?
Do you play Dragon's Dogma? Try out my pawn, she'll take care of you! Name: Ehcin
Xbox GT/PSN- Ssur Trebor

BlueJester007
4 years ago#89
DarkSymbiote

Seepinator posted...

Uh Symby, according to the quote he was responding to, you did indeed say the games they release were unimpressive.

User Info: redbuck

redbuck
4 years ago#90
$30? I wasn't gonna get it, but I might for that price.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you like beat em ups and/or Platinum Games, please buy Anarchy Reigns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived