This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite so called "bad game"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your favorite so called "bad game"?

User Info: smurfsn1p3r

smurfsn1p3r
4 years ago#201
Icornian posted...
Infinite undiscovery. I got tis at launch, and it has become one of my favorites. Thesheer amountof investment required to get 100% was nice, and the story never tried to over stay its welcome.

Came here to post this myself. It's such an underrated game that gets a lot of flack for it's lame title.

I think it gets it more because of the story. Sure it is not on par with other great RPG stories, but Tri-Ace has a track record of making combat the main theme. Star Ocean is hardly what I call an immersive story, and the VO's in Tri-Ace games are not stellar. When you look at it like that the game is another solid Tri-Ace entry.

Not sure if people hate on it because Square Enix published it as well, we all know how the fans have turned on them.
Atlanta Falcons 13-3
2012 NFC South Champs and NFC #1 SEED. RISE UP!

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#202
I like Dark Void a lot.

I don't see where the hate for it comes from. A game set in 1940 with a purposely cliche story and the flying is NOT as bad as anyone has made it out to be.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: RanmaSaotome92

RanmaSaotome92
4 years ago#203
Windwaker. Still get hate from my zelda fan friends. I loved the cell-shade art style.
Do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning? same thing that happens to everything else! *crickets*

User Info: Zerdark

Zerdark
4 years ago#204
ranmasaotome01 posted...
Windwaker. Still get hate from my zelda fan friends. I loved the cell-shade art style.

Wait, people hate Windwaker?!?
Official Cave Johnson of the Ace Attorney boards. Wait, I'm not in this game?

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
4 years ago#205
Soldier of Fortune Payback
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
4 years ago#206
glassghost0 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Hated simply because its not CoD or Battlefield yet tried to compete.

I hated it because the beta gameplay was awful

this because I actually liked the first game.
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your favorite so called "bad game"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived