This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate the game you are currently playing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Rate the game you are currently playing

User Info: kungfuj0

kungfuj0
4 years ago#101
NBA2K13: 8.5/10

Great hoops game, but it has some issues that keep it out of the 9s.

ME3: 9/10

The ending is probably worth more than a full point off, but the MP actually makes up for it, so I'll leave it at 9.

Forza 4: 9/10

Best racing game out, period. Needs more tracks though....always more tracks.
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

User Info: Halochief6

Halochief6
4 years ago#102
Hitman: Absolution and Darksiders 2 8/10 each
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986

User Info: SoulRegalia

SoulRegalia
4 years ago#103
Journey.

10/10

'Twas a masterpiece, played with all the lights off and my headset on. Went through it with a mystery person, who apparently turned out to be 3 mystery people. Which kinda saddened me because I wanted to go through the game with the same person from start to finish
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale

User Info: Look_A_Username

Look_A_Username
4 years ago#104
Dark Souls: 8/10 it's an awesome game if you have the patience, the difficulty is punishing yet I keep wanting to come back and keep trying and trying again until I get better, it's a great feeling when you finally get by an annoying part

TimeShift: 7/10 pretty surprised by this one, the time mechanics are fun

Hitman Absolution: 8.5/10 I'm not very good at this game at all, but it has beautiful graphics and it's an awesome stealth game

Mass Effect 3: 8/10 pretty cool, I never beat mass effect 1 or 2 but this one is the best out of all 3 and I'll actually want to finish this one

Shadows of the Damned: 7/10 this game has GOT to be the weirdest game I've ever played, yet it stands out to me because of it, it's pretty decent

Doom 3: BFG: 6.5/10 alright game, nothing too special here
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz329/TehAwsumDude/dealwithitspider.jpg http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz329/TehAwsumDude/sonicderpp.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Rate the game you are currently playing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived