This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate the game you are currently playing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Rate the game you are currently playing

User Info: CTown17

CTown17
4 years ago#71
Super Street Fighter 4 : AE - 9/10

User Info: Luthor_

Luthor_
4 years ago#72
Lost Odyssey - 9.5

Occasionally, boss battles include too much luck for my taste. That is the only thing holding it back from a 10 ATM.

I'm 12 hours in on the second disc.
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon

User Info: Dentalflossbush

Dentalflossbush
4 years ago#73
Spiderman Web of Shadows 8/10

web slinging and rescuing people falling from the sky is awesome

User Info: D_Cowboys15

D_Cowboys15
4 years ago#74
Mafia 2
7/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6SC58jaF2M

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#75
XCOM: Enemy Unknown .. 9.7/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...

User Info: TeraPatrick2008

TeraPatrick2008
4 years ago#76
Blade Runner (PC, 1998)

9/10

User Info: Voltron_Force

Voltron_Force
4 years ago#77
Max Payne 3
8/10
The story is incredible. It's not laced with Norse mythology and lacks the graphic novel style of the original 2 Paynes, but hot damn the story is as gritty and tense as a Max Payne game should be.
The multiplayer is frenetic and fun as hell. Tons of weapons to level up, perks to toy with and so much more.
I cannot stop playing this game.
XBL: Argyle snake - PS3: ???
Vagrant Story, Mark of The Ninja, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Rollcage, Grand Theft Auto 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Okami, and TimeSplitters 2.

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#78
Persona 4 Golden: 9.5/10

Hitman: Absolution: 8.75/10
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#79
The last game I played for each system:

PC: Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Academy (PC) - 8.9/10 - I am really enjoying it but Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is my favorite out of the Star Wars Jedi Knight series.
Xbox 360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Xbox 360) - 8.9/10 - My favorite CoD game on console (second favorite overall; the PC version of WaW is my number 1). If Treyarch reduces lag compensation and alter the spawns for some maps (especially Hijacked), I will change my rating to 9.5. I am giving this game a high rating because of the campaign, new features, and easter eggs.
Wii U: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) - 10/10 - My favorite Zelda game next to Ocarina of Time 3D.
Nintendo 3DS: Pokémon Black Version 2 (DS) - 9.5/10 - I am so looking forward to Pokémon X!
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900

User Info: BCJMU99

BCJMU99
4 years ago#80
Borderlands 2 - 8.5/10
Gamertag & PSN: TheCrenshaw
Currently Playing: WWE 13, NBA 2K13, Borderlands 2, and COD BO2...Gaming OVERLOAD!!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Rate the game you are currently playing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived