This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you guys recommend The Walking Dead? (The show)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you guys recommend The Walking Dead? (The show)

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#11
Good job mods, good job. Xbox 360 board.
Signature OFF

User Info: HeLeeham

HeLeeham
4 years ago#12
Prison Break is my favourite show ever so I have to recommend that.

User Info: RayzerTag

RayzerTag
4 years ago#13
The Walking Dead is decent, but not in the same league as the videogame. Have you played that?
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.

User Info: KillfaceDingo

KillfaceDingo
4 years ago#14
The game and the comics are much better than the show..

The pilot is good, the rest of season 1 sucks, season 2 sucks but starts picking up at the end, season 3 is good but the comic is still way better.
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

User Info: Twinmold

Twinmold
4 years ago#15
Great show, my dad and I marathoned 2 whole seasons because we couldn't turn the show off.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf

User Info: ACHEEKSMALLOY

ACHEEKSMALLOY
4 years ago#16
Great show, my dad and I marathoned 2 whole seasons because we couldn't turn the show off.
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS

User Info: bladegash666

bladegash666
4 years ago#17
It's good but it's poorly written honestly. Not only that , but S2 and 3 felt sloooow. It's still one of the only shows I watch(along with Real Time with Bill Maher, and Breaking Bad).
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#18
Fantastic show, season 1 was all great, then the first half of season 2 was slow and didn't really have much of a payoff, then it really picked up in the second half. and season 3 is so far the best it's been so far.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: _LordAndSavior

_LordAndSavior
4 years ago#19
The show is pretty good but there are alot of Cringe worthy moments, and they happen so often, but I don't even wanna spoil it I'd rather you watch it and agree with me.
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.

User Info: chex81

chex81
4 years ago#20
ill be the first to say, IMO...the show is better than the game.

Season 1 was awesome, season 2 was utterly meh...but season 3 so far has recaptured my interest. As for the game, 2/5 of espisodes were interesting but none to me thoroughly impressed.

"you just didnt like the lack of gameplay, focus on story!!" >> if that was the case, i wouldn't have an interest in the show.

conclusion of statement: i found the game overrated in comparison to how the discussion board community and reviewers rated it.
gt/psn: chex81
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you guys recommend The Walking Dead? (The show)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived