This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the **** Microsoft?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What the **** Microsoft?

User Info: FredSavage27

FredSavage27
4 years ago#21
I just noticed a check box that said "Remember this device" or something like that.

...was that always there?

User Info: nightshadeA

nightshadeA
4 years ago#22
yes and every time you use a new comp or clear your cache youll have to verify info and recheck your box...also if you clear your ie cookies ect on signoff youll need a verification....
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#23
Oh hey, guys! It's the user who got mad at Microsoft because he couldn't remember his password!
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#24
_OujiDoza_ posted...
Que angry, rage-infested, turbo-bearded, butt-mad/ass-ravaged 360 board fannies to rip this topic to shreds.

I want to see a turbo-beard.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#25
_OujiDoza_ posted...
Que angry, rage-infested, turbo-bearded, butt-mad/ass-ravaged 360 board fannies to rip this topic to shreds.

I want to see a turbo-beard.

I'm hoping it's not just a regular beard with go-faster stripes and flames on it.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What the **** Microsoft?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived