This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free 14 day trial up for grabs.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Free 14 day trial up for grabs.

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#21
I believe the 14 day passes from Halo only work for Halo...They don't work with any of the rest of the gold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...

User Info: dean069

dean069
4 years ago#22
Brass_Eye posted...
1. No.
2. From Halo 4.
3. Get your friend to ask me then.
4. No offense but you need a job. There is no excuse unless you aren't old enough to do chores or odd jobs for cash.

yea i have job an just my pay pal aint working.trying to ge one becuze my kids are at grandmas for the night and i get some game time to myself.i was the first post

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#23
dean069 posted...
Brass_Eye posted...
1. No.
2. From Halo 4.
3. Get your friend to ask me then.
4. No offense but you need a job. There is no excuse unless you aren't old enough to do chores or odd jobs for cash.

yea i have job an just my pay pal aint working.trying to ge one becuze my kids are at grandmas for the night and i get some game time to myself.i was the first post

what does your paypal not working have to do with your kids being at grandmas? Judging by your grammar & spelling, are you sure you're not Little Johnny at grandmas?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...

User Info: BronxxBrat

BronxxBrat
4 years ago#24
I need it, my Xbl expires in an hour and the one I have just ordered won't be here for a few days. I had the same 14 day trial from Halo 4, but for some reason the code was rejected and didn't process. I'd really appreciate it!

User Info: Ernesto45

Ernesto45
4 years ago#25
Come on, you guys should somehow be able to obtain ten dollars for a month of gold.
Why would you even bother replying to this guy? He is an ass.

User Info: Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX

Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX
4 years ago#26
Ernesto45 posted...
Come on, you guys should somehow be able to obtain ten dollars for a month of gold.
Why would you even bother replying to this guy? He is an ass.

lmao annnnnnd
/Topic.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9

User Info: 1TastyCookie

1TastyCookie
4 years ago#27
I need one. I am poor and usually have to run on 2 day trials from people that give me them.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Free 14 day trial up for grabs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived