This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What upcoming release is everyone excited about?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What upcoming release is everyone excited about?

User Info: Baseman

Baseman
4 years ago#31
RPG doesn't get along with Baseman (none of us do, really), who's the TC and a mod... so, take a guess.

I dont even know who you are, so how could I form an opinion to get along with you or not? What have I done to you?
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
...--|D)ASEMAN--...

User Info: chunckylover53

chunckylover53
4 years ago#32
Deathx113 posted...
Naruto UNS3. :3

User Info: nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo
4 years ago#33
State of decay, Bioshock Infinite and Fire Emblem: Awakening.
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D

User Info: Runner_style

Runner_style
4 years ago#34
Not exactly excited, but Aliens:Colonial Marines.
Some idiots on GFaqs need to learn the difference between trolling, and a different opinion. If you're offended by this sig, you're one of those idiots.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#35
Baseman posted...

I dont even know who you are, so how could I form an opinion to get along with you or not? What have I done to you?

Seriously? This will be the third or fourth time we've had this exact conversation.

I'm feeling unmotivated, but... one of your fellow mods (seemed a little 'special') was trolling, this board turned into a dogpile, I posted a very neutral post about how my dealings with mods had been, by and large, quite reasonable. You and said other mod then proceeded to try to dissect me with butterknife-dull wit. Still not sure why, maybe I was ruining your 'special' friend's fun.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

Baseman
4 years ago#36
I'm feeling unmotivated, but... one of your fellow mods (seemed a little 'special') was trolling, this board turned into a dogpile, I posted a very neutral post about how my dealings with mods had been, by and large, quite reasonable. You and said other mod then proceeded to try to dissect me with butterknife-dull wit. Still not sure why, maybe I was ruining your 'special' friend's fun.

I honestly cant say I remember any of that. I dont keep track of usernames. I'll take your word for it. I'm willing to start anew if you are.
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
...--|D)ASEMAN--...

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#37
Can't say no to an olive branch. Deal.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

Baseman
4 years ago#38
Can't say no to an olive branch. Deal.

:D
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
...--|D)ASEMAN--...

User Info: GorillaOnTheRun

GorillaOnTheRun
4 years ago#39
EDF baby.
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
4 years ago#40
chunckylover53 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
Naruto UNS3. :3

I'm not the only one? O___O
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What upcoming release is everyone excited about?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived