This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cancelled Games You Wish Were Released

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Cancelled Games You Wish Were Released

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#41
PsychoDrama1 posted...
Prey 2

:(

Prey 2 isn't cancelled, they just weren't as far on it as Bethesda had hoped, so it's been delayed until they get to a point with it that is acceptable.

As for me

Agent (might not be cancelled, but we havent heard anything about it in a few years, and R* doesn't answer any questions about it, so it might as well be cancelled)

Dirty Harry

Division 9

Eight Days

Reich
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: universaldave

universaldave
4 years ago#42
Came in to say "B.C." but the TC had me beat from the start.
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.

User Info: Grand_Blue

Grand_Blue
4 years ago#43
There was going to be a Trigun video game, I wonder how that would have been like.

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
4 years ago#44
True Fantasy Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kInzteQhbf8

I remember seeing inserts for this in games i was buying at the time thinking about how awesome this was gonna be.
Don't mod me bro!

User Info: Cloak973

Cloak973
4 years ago#45
megaman legends 3
kotor 3
battlefront 3
timesplitters 4
XBL GT - The Snapple Cap
NY Giants 9-7/ Brooklyn Nets 25-16

User Info: Jhardy12121

Jhardy12121
4 years ago#46
Lord of the Rings: The White Council. Was going to be an awesome open world game and got canned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbD5d5AKKII&feature=youtu.be Subscribe and rate

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#47
Black 2
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: Nintendological

Nintendological
4 years ago#48
abbeldydoo posted...
True Fantasy Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kInzteQhbf8

I remember seeing inserts for this in games i was buying at the time thinking about how awesome this was gonna be.

True Fantasy Live really would have been something amazing for the time. It was a full fledged MMO unlike Phantasy Star Online. It was the game that was supposed to prove the viability of Xbox Live. That was, until Halo 2 showed up.
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia

User Info: reverence27

reverence27
4 years ago#49
HIGHLANDER THE GAME.
The only reason I bought an XBOX.
Bought it 2 weeks before the game was supposed to be released based on Amazon preorder..
Still waiting on my game to arrive.
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies." ~Benjamin Franklin

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
4 years ago#50
CobraFury posted...
Chrono Break
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Cancelled Games You Wish Were Released

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived