This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a game you personally thought "so close to my perfect game"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a game you personally thought "so close to my perfect game"?

User Info: Splice_

Splice_
4 years ago#161
Far Cry 3. What's there is AMAZING! I just want more...
I want:
-more syringes. One that makes every attack a takedown. Or one that makes you temporarily invisible
-more takedowns. You should be able to lock onto a guy while in the wingsuit and do a Batman-style takedown on him. Bodies should be more useful once a takedown sequence begins- it should work as a human shield, and one should be able to throw his knife, use his pistol, and use his grenade and transition to another guy before dropping him. A rage meter would be an awesome mechanic too- every takedown you perform raises your rage bar more which allows you to quickly chain takedowns from further away by running at them with your knife yelling
-more enemies to kill after beating the game.

User Info: BigCNuggit

BigCNuggit
4 years ago#162
Deus Ex Human Revolution

Something about that game just clicked for me. I spent way more time than I should have by sneaking into places, sneaking back out, and sneaking back in in every manner possible to maximize my XP. I don't usually play games on the hardest difficulty either, but I had to on this to enjoy it for some reason. The "almost" part comes in at the bosses. I only ever beat most of them thanks to cheap tricks or pure luck.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a game you personally thought "so close to my perfect game"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived