This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a game you personally thought "so close to my perfect game"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a game you personally thought "so close to my perfect game"?

User Info: Connuh

Connuh
4 years ago#31
Persona 3/4
Suikoden V
The entire Mass Effect series.

Could play these through endlessly!
If you're poor, grow a beard.

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
4 years ago#32
Re4
God Of War
Metal Gear Solid
Re2
Quake III Arena

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#33
Xenoblade Chronicles.

I honestly can't think of a way to improve that game. Except maybe the love interest story, I felt the protagonist got with the wrong person. A way of making it a choice would have been better.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: Curlis

Curlis
4 years ago#34
Final Fantasy VII and Skyrim I think have gotten the closest.

Skyrim just needs a better loot system to make the equipment you can find more exciting. Instead you're able to just smith all the best equipment and then there wasn't much of a point to explore places aside from completing quests and new areas. Still my favorite game this generation along with BioShock.
Currently Playing: Tales of Vesperia
My Backlog: http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=curlis (feel free to add me)

User Info: memphis12

memphis12
4 years ago#35
Dragon Nexus posted...
Xenoblade Chronicles.

I honestly can't think of a way to improve that game. Except maybe the love interest story, I felt the protagonist got with the wrong person. A way of making it a choice would have been better.

I nearly bought a Wii just to play this game.

Curlis posted...
Final Fantasy VII and Skyrim I think have gotten the closest.

Skyrim just needs a better loot system to make the equipment you can find more exciting. Instead you're able to just smith all the best equipment and then there wasn't much of a point to explore places aside from completing quests and new areas. Still my favorite game this generation along with BioShock.

Exactly why I stopped playing Skyrim. Such a shame.
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#36
I nearly bought a Wii just to play this game.

I never suggest it's worth buying a console just for one game, but if it's backwards compatable with the Wii U and you ever get one of those I can't recommend it enough.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: Xerves_black

Xerves_black
4 years ago#37
stapler87 posted...
KotOR2 for me. Not that the game didn't have its flaws, but that game really drew me in. I could play that game over and over and not get bored of it.
"Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.".
"In a court of law, you can't beat a station wagon filled with nuns!"

User Info: Alamyst_

Alamyst_
4 years ago#38
Fallout 3
psn Alamyst

User Info: freutty2

freutty2
4 years ago#39
Baten Kaitos Origins. The only problem with that game was the 2 game breaking glitches. Which are pretty easy to avoid.
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979

User Info: freutty2

freutty2
4 years ago#40
Xenoblade is a 10 and is flawless.
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a game you personally thought "so close to my perfect game"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived