This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Badassery Games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Badassery Games

User Info: TrueFinale

TrueFinale
4 years ago#1
So now that I've started playing Asura's Wrath, reminding me of God of War series, are there any other badass games out there where you ultimately from a point in the game onwards you can pulverise spectacularly anything that stands in your way?

That reminds me I still haven't finished Samurai Warriors 3...anyone interested in co-oping the grinds let me know....

(edited grammar)
Meet my playmate: Stormena, multitasking skill P55 4GB RAM, Beauty HIS Radeon 7870 IceQ 2GB, Fitness 800W. Physique CM Storm Scout.
GT: XTrueFinale

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#2
Bayonetta and DmC spring to mind.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: MrBathingApe

MrBathingApe
4 years ago#3
Serious Sam

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#4
Crackdown for sure.
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact

User Info: nintendo3000

nintendo3000
4 years ago#5
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#6
Prototype, Prototype 2 even moreso. Heller's arguably the most overpowered protagonist in any game I've ever played.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Badassery Games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived