This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon's dogma or Kingdom of almaur?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Dragon's dogma or Kingdom of almaur?

User Info: Carte360

Carte360
4 years ago#21
I would just like to say I defended my first post, which was deleted by a mod, and had it returned. You may ask me anything.
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk

User Info: Nemerlight

Nemerlight
4 years ago#22
Dragons Dogma is awesome and i love these freeroaming RPGs but i just couldnt get into KoA. Everything about that game is just so .... dull.
http://bitsandpieces.us/2011/03/25/a-well-written-police-report/

User Info: _OujiDoza_

_OujiDoza_
4 years ago#23
I liked KoA's demo, probably will pick up on the cheap.

That said, I have heard more than enough about D's D to know I have to grab it when the $40 version comes out...seems like a pretty good deal.
U CAN MAKE FUN OF ME BEING AN EAGLES FAN BUT I HAVE A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU A GF WHO LOVES ME
http://i.imgur.com/9XBfO.jpg (DC wat u think)

User Info: pakathecat

pakathecat
4 years ago#24
I liked KoA well enough, but loved Dragon's Dogma. DD has my favorite combat in any game ever, really. Fighting the oversized enemies is a ton of fun. KoA isn't bad in any way, but neither is it exceptional in any areas either. IMO, it also became quite boring and tedious as it went on. I have a great attention span and usually read every single thing in games, and hear out all NPCs. But while I liked the basics of KoA's Celtic-inspired lore, characters were so incredibly dry and wordy that I found myself skipping through a lot of conversations.

User Info: RampageRalf

RampageRalf
4 years ago#25
_OujiDoza_ posted...
I liked KoA's demo, probably will pick up on the cheap.

That said, I have heard more than enough about D's D to know I have to grab it when the $40 version comes out...seems like a pretty good deal.

Just know if you played the demo you've seen and done everything the game has to offer
Colbert on HSBC: So they're like 007, licensed to kill our economy.

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
4 years ago#26
Dogma is $25? No excuse, unless you hold out for the $40 Dark Arisen edition.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Dragon's dogma or Kingdom of almaur?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived