This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

will the main character in GTA V be an errand boy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. will the main character in GTA V be an errand boy?

User Info: beyondfrom

beyondfrom
4 years ago#1
Niko Bellic was a bit of an errand boy, even though he made thousands of dalloars in a short space of time...

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#2
You mean all 3 of them?
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact

beyondfrom
4 years ago#3
SunDevil77 posted...
You mean all 3 of them?

oh I did not know there will be 3 main characters. (is that what you mean?)

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#4
beyondfrom posted...
Niko Bellic was a bit of an errand boy, even though he made thousands of dalloars in a short space of time...

Have you never played a GTA game before?
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428

beyondfrom
4 years ago#5
glassghost0 posted...
beyondfrom posted...

Have you never played a GTA game before?

played 3 and 4.

User Info: DrFeelgood1984

DrFeelgood1984
4 years ago#6
beyondfrom posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
You mean all 3 of them?

Yeah, they're doing 3 main characters that you can switch to whenever you want. They each have different specialties and lifestyles. So each will have a different role during a mission, and you can switch between them to see each mission from a different perspective. AI takes control of the two that you aren't controlling, whether you're in a mission or free-roaming. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea.

beyondfrom
4 years ago#7
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
beyondfrom posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
You mean all 3 of them?

Yeah, they're doing 3 main characters that you can switch to whenever you want. They each have different specialties and lifestyles. So each will have a different role during a mission, and you can switch between them to see each mission from a different perspective. AI takes control of the two that you aren't controlling, whether you're in a mission or free-roaming. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea.

cool, sounds good.

DrFeelgood1984
4 years ago#8
If you only played 3 and 4, then you played the only modern GTA games that had errand boy main characters. Tommy in Vice City was a bad ass, and C.J. in San Andreas was a "gangsta".

User Info: Carte360

Carte360
4 years ago#9
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
beyondfrom posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
You mean all 3 of them?

Wait wait wait, so if your free-roaming with 1 guy, the other 2 will be out free-roaming too??? o_O For realiez?

That would make the single player frickin epic.
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk

DrFeelgood1984
4 years ago#10
Carte360 posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
beyondfrom posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
You mean all 3 of them?

Wait wait wait, so if your free-roaming with 1 guy, the other 2 will be out free-roaming too??? o_O For realiez?

That would make the single player frickin epic.

From what I understand, the other 2 characters will go about their daily lives. Sort of like advanced NPC's. I could be wrong, but I think that's what I read.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. will the main character in GTA V be an errand boy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived