This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Far Cry 2 or Crysis 2? Looking for a solid fps

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Far Cry 2 or Crysis 2? Looking for a solid fps

User Info: ffgameman

ffgameman
4 years ago#11
If you want something you can finish without frustration that is linear, get Crysis 2.

If you want something that may frustrate you but is open-world and can be tons of fun if you are patient, get Far Cry 2.

I found much more to like in Far Cry 2, although travel and enemy outposts were frustrating.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
4 years ago#12
Far Cry 2 sucks so bad.

Get Far Cry 3, it's better than both games.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: Just_The_Tip

Just_The_Tip
4 years ago#13
Played both and really enjoyed both.

Crysis 2 was a better experience for me. Gorgeous graphics and some really cool set pieces.

Far Cry 2 has a pretty open world and a nice assortment of weapons to play around with. I had a blast just screwing around with the mortar. Respawning checkpoints were a bit of a drag.
Bernard, don't be a tuna head

User Info: gldoorii

gldoorii
4 years ago#14
Bulletstorm
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
4 years ago#15
Crysis 2 was like a Micheal Bay film...but youre the main character. I really loved it.
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Far Cry 2 or Crysis 2? Looking for a solid fps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived