This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tank Game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BrutalBrocken

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#1
My dad's a big history buff, he's always been very into tanks he absolutely loves them, knows every obscure detail of them. But to the point, I've been trying to find him a tank game that he can play and enjoy, when I was a kid we use to play Super Battletank on the SNES together and had a great time.

So what are some of the best tank games that you've played or heard of?
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken

User Info: nickoman33

nickoman33
4 years ago#2
BF3

Granted they're pathetically weak unless you're running a certain setup and completely inferior to something that they should be able to clown on (LAVs), it's still fun.
Not changing sig until Half Life 2: Episode 3 comes out

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
4 years ago#3
World of tanks on the Internet.

Battletanks (N64, one o the best games ever) *Nuke deployed.

Saint row the third has tanks in, but isn't based around them.

Battlefield 1943

Halo has a tank.
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#4
Yeah im trying for realistic and he's big into WW2 so thats Im aiming for. Now Battlefield 1943 is a good idea, i have that already. He's curious about World of Tanks so ill get that tomorrow too
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#5
Maybe check out those History Channel games? I don't know if they're any good, but I remember seeing tank combat in the most recent title-- Legends of War: Patton.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#6
I don't know of anything on consoles , but I remember a game my ex used to play on PC called M1 Tank Platoon II ...he liked it and it looked like a tank simulator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...

SparkItUp
4 years ago#7
are you looking for simulators or RTS?
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...

SparkItUp
4 years ago#8
also, check out worldoftanks.com

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#9
I'd rather go the simulation route, but im writing down all the suggestions, I appreciate it
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken

User Info: PreacherXWDSX

PreacherXWDSX
4 years ago#10
World of Tanks.....Arma 3 is looking damn good as well.
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived