This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want dead space 3 but

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I want dead space 3 but

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
4 years ago#1
EA really doesn't derserve our money. There's going to be 11 pieces of dlc on day one, plus there's tons of microtransactions implemented in the game. I also don't like how every installment becomes more action oriented, leaving behind its horror roots.

I loved the first, enjoyed the second besides the awful mulitplayer. I'm on the fence. What do you think?
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
4 years ago#2
you'll buy it.
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#3
Meh... I don't really care about day one DLC, especially if it's gear. Microtransactions bother me because progression in games that have them is typically slowed down to encourage purchases. I don't want more grinding in my games.

Mostly, though, I'm just not even slightly interested. I think the game is a visual disaster-- the clean lines, sharp edges and polished look of DS is gone and replaced with a muddy mess with fuzzy edges on everything, it looks like everyone rolled in iron shavings. New control features are poorly implemented and mapped. The only thing I find interesting is the weapon customization.

Even started a DS2 replay to try to spark some interest. Nothin'.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

User Info: Surv1valism

Surv1valism
4 years ago#4
I hope you fall off of the fence and land on your face for making yet another dead space 3 whine topic.
GT: IAstro ZombieI ( i's)
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I want dead space 3 but

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived