This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how hard are flight controls on San Andreas on original Xbox console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. how hard are flight controls on San Andreas on original Xbox console?

User Info: madness82

madness82
4 years ago#1
drive by's are bad enough I have found ...

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#2
easy
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428

User Info: Raven-411

Raven-411
4 years ago#3
Yeah they're decent if I remember now flying a tank across the bridge in GTA3....That was tough.

madness82
4 years ago#4
drive by's you have to juggle about 4 different buttons with just 1 finger. Have looked at flight controls in manual, not sure about it yet ...

madness82
4 years ago#5
glassghost0 posted...
easy

this is on original console, not downloaded onto 360 ...

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#6
madness82 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
easy

this is on original console, not downloaded onto 360 ...

why would it be any different?
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
4 years ago#7
Original console had the Black and White buttons, not the L and R bumpers. The Duke or the S still made it a pain.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson

madness82
4 years ago#8
bump

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#9
Depends if you understand how planes work.
There was a lot of tlak on the boards how the flying controls were impossible, too difficult, learning curve was too high, etc.

I braced myself for horribleness when it came to flying a plane and doing that mission to fly through rings. Passed it first time.

You just need to understand that pulling a joystick left doesn't turn the plane left, it rotates it in place. You rotate to the right angle then you pull back on the stick to turn. I think people just wanted to move a plane like first person controls, maybe.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

madness82
4 years ago#10
Dragon Nexus posted...
Depends if you understand how planes work.
There was a lot of tlak on the boards how the flying controls were impossible, too difficult, learning curve was too high, etc.

I braced myself for horribleness when it came to flying a plane and doing that mission to fly through rings. Passed it first time.

You just need to understand that pulling a joystick left doesn't turn the plane left, it rotates it in place. You rotate to the right angle then you pull back on the stick to turn. I think people just wanted to move a plane like first person controls, maybe.

and that's using the original Xbox console pad - not the 360 pad?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. how hard are flight controls on San Andreas on original Xbox console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived