This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is what I picture the majority of Xbox 360 regular GFAQ users look/act like

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. This is what I picture the majority of Xbox 360 regular GFAQ users look/act like

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
4 years ago#31
I don't own a single band shirt.

Politics... meh. I really don't care. When it comes to elections, I just vote for the person who I see is the better candidate. It could be the Republicans, it could be the democrats, or it could be the independents. I don't stay one sided.

I hate Taco Bell. I only eat at fast food joints if they are in the area and I want something quick. Majority of the time, I go to this really nice Indian food restaurant in my area.
Math illiteracy affects every 7 out of 5 people.

User Info: Mikailin

Mikailin
4 years ago#32
I picture the majority of gamefaq users being either fat or just skin n bones wearing shirts with some type of rockband design(lol metallica) with jeans/shorts, wearing flip flops that uses the term "noob" in daily conversations while saying "dude" in their nerdy, surfer type voice.

User Info: gabrius

gabrius
4 years ago#33
Zach and I are both ararchists... but, yeah.
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

User Info: kilroyfx

kilroyfx
4 years ago#34
I own t-shirts....and wear them

I am not democrat or republican or liberal , don't care about politics or voting at all....

I rarely eat fast food......but love pizza, or macaroni&cheese with fried bacon !!!

Best combo: t-shirt+anarchy+pizza = fps fun
Developer of BloodyCheckers

User Info: rofflchopper

rofflchopper
4 years ago#35
Overburdened posted...

Taco Bell doesn't exist where i live.

Might as well just kill yourself.

Jeez. lol
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
4 years ago#36
The only forum stereotype I use is when people use ellipses constantly for no reason. Things like. "Wolverine...is my favorite X-Man...his claws are so sick...I can't wait for the new movie."

I like to imagine someone out of breath and overexerting themselves in their excitement.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson

User Info: ZDT_Leader

ZDT_Leader
4 years ago#37
I own only 2 band shirts. Both a7x.

I really don't follow the political sides all too much but I do pay some attention to it.

Though I do love taco bell.. that place is worth going to for the Baja blast alone.

But I'm also engaged with a full time job and full time student
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#38
AlkalineKitten posted...
The only forum stereotype I use is when people use ellipses constantly for no reason. Things like. "Wolverine...is my favorite X-Man...his claws are so sick...I can't wait for the new movie."

I like to imagine someone out of breath and overexerting themselves in their excitement.

KFC....justadded.....Extra EXTRA crispy chicken...to their menu.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
4 years ago#39
SunDevil77 posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...

KFC....justadded.....Extra EXTRA crispy chicken...to their menu.

Hahaha. Spot on.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson

User Info: RED_LINK1

RED_LINK1
4 years ago#40
Well, everything was right until you mentioned being liberal. I consider myself slightly more conservative.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. This is what I picture the majority of Xbox 360 regular GFAQ users look/act like

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived