This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you avoid social activities to play xbox360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you avoid social activities to play xbox360?

User Info: Carte360

Carte360
4 years ago#1
Do ya? - Results (85 votes)
Yes, I'll skip social activities with friends, but not family.
5.88% (5 votes)
Yes, I often avoid all social activity, family, friends etc, to play games.
21.18% (18 votes)
Not usually, unless I'm really not in the mood to be around people.
49.41% (42 votes)
No, I love spending time with friends and family.
15.29% (13 votes)
Maybe.
3.53% (3 votes)
Maybe not.
0% (0 votes)
Other.
4.71% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'll occasionally avoid my friends like a recluse if I'm in a bad mood. Sometimes I'd rather just be gaming alone than anything else.
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#2
I don't avoid people because I want to play games. I frequently don't want to be around people and wind up playing games. Gaming is sometimes a symptom of my anti-social behavior, not the cause.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

User Info: EchoX860

EchoX860
4 years ago#3
I went skip all, but would skip family to hang out with friends

Carte360
4 years ago#4
EchoX860 posted...
I went skip all, but would skip family to hang out with friends

Should have added that option. Don't know why it slipped my mind, I tend to avoid family activities, or well family that isn't... direct? close? w/e,
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#5
Choice 3. There'll be days when I'm just down, and staying in and playing some Diablo or Xbox sounds much better.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: Halochief6

Halochief6
4 years ago#6
If its something I want to do, I'd rather do that since I can play at any other time and I play too much to begin with. If it's something I'd rather not do I'll avoid it and just sound like a recluse to everyone else. Basically I don't go out of my way to avoid social activities, but if I'd rather play a game I'll just play it.

Also, I didn't vote. Wasn't sure how to. Especially since I'd rather avoid family than friends.
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986

User Info: masked_yazoo

masked_yazoo
4 years ago#7
Depends on my mood... Sometimes I just lock myself in my room with my 360 so nobody would disturb me.
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"

User Info: EternalDivide

EternalDivide
4 years ago#8
Other than my family I avoid people like the plague. I hate dealing with people. The one great thing about being unemployed is not having to deal with anyone.
If I could just close the front gates and stay at home with the exception of going shopping once in a while and seeing my family that lives a mile and a half away I'd be the happiest man on the planet.

Carte360
4 years ago#9
EternalDivide posted...
Other than my family I avoid people like the plague. I hate dealing with people. The one great thing about being unemployed is not having to deal with anyone.
If I could just close the front gates and stay at home with the exception of going shopping once in a while and seeing my family that lives a mile and a half away I'd be the happiest man on the planet.

I'm in the same boat for the most part.

Hate being in crowds of people, makes me nervous/crazy. >_<

Love being with small groups of family, and hanging out with 1 or 2 friends at a time. Any more than that and I feel uncomfortable.

User Info: mrhappyguy12345

mrhappyguy12345
4 years ago#10
Carte360 posted...
EternalDivide posted...

I'm in the same boat for the most part.

Hate being in crowds of people, makes me nervous/crazy. >_<

Love being with small groups of family, and hanging out with 1 or 2 friends at a time. Any more than that and I feel uncomfortable.

Same here. Im not a good person to go Xmas shopping with at the mall. I get a lot of anxiety and end up acting like a dick.
I love video games : )
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you avoid social activities to play xbox360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived