This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So two of my favorite games this generation, were both games I hated at first...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So two of my favorite games this generation, were both games I hated at first...

User Info: Xx_King_Beef_xX

Xx_King_Beef_xX
4 years ago#21
rdking96 posted...
Similar thing just happened to me with Batman AA. About a year ago, I played for an hour or two and got bored quickly. I found the fighting shallow. All I had to do was push X and hold the analog stick towards an enemy? LAME!

Then I replayed it last week, got some abilities and discovered just how awesome the atmosphere and characters are in that game! Definitely in the top 5 best games of this generation for sure!

Anybody else have games they hated then LOVED the second time through?

I had the same kind of experience with Arkham Asylum. I tried to get into it three different times on the PS3 and it just bored the crap out of me. I just recently picked it up again for the 360 and once I started really giving it a chance and I played for a significant amount of time, I started loving it.

The same thing happened with GTA IV. I owned the game for about three years and had tried to get into it numerous times, but I became so annoyed with Roman and the cell phone that I would just give up every time. I finally decided that I was going to force myself to play through it and it started to grow on me. It's still no San Andreas, but it's definitely a great game, nonetheless.
I have to return some videotapes.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So two of my favorite games this generation, were both games I hated at first...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived