This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you justify the costs for Xbox Live?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do you justify the costs for Xbox Live?

User Info: xpiritflare

xpiritflare
4 years ago#81
I've actually wondered why Microsoft hasn't steadily increased the price of it every so often (something like once a year) up to a certain point of course.

I doubt they'd lose that many people so it'd probably be a net profit.
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
4 years ago#82
How do I justify it?

Even at normal price it's $5 a month. I get hungry when I draw, and I head on down to Burrito Boyz or Pizza Pizza. Then instead of paying $3.50+ for two slices, since I usually eat four, I just pay $5 for a whole medium, or I don't get a large burrito since the small is filling anyway, and then I don't get a soda, and that saves me money. When I go to the movies, I have a coupon that nets me a large popcorn and soda for $7 as opposed to the $20 for two sodas and one large popcorn on the combo menu.

Then I have enough to "justify" $5 on a service I get a lot of use of.
You goddamn kids had best be gracious with the merch money you spend, 'cause for you I wont ever have rough sex with Molly Connolly again.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do you justify the costs for Xbox Live?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived