This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats in your backlog?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Whats in your backlog?

User Info: MyNaM3IsJ0E

MyNaM3IsJ0E
4 years ago#1
Just curious, whats everybody playing at the moment? And once youre finished, whats in your backlog?

Im currently playing through Crysis 2 in prep for Crysis 3, then I wanna start back into Metro 2033, which I've only played an hour of. It was an awesome first hour, and I feel like it may be a hidden gem in the 360 library. The sequel is also another reason to get my skates on and play it. And last, I want to get back to Dead Space 2 and play through the last half in prep for my birthday, as Dead Space 3 is on my list.

So what about everyone else? Backlogs and games youre playing now, I'd love to hear them :)
Just a guy who loves games! :D
Add me on Xbox: MyNaM3IsJ0E and Twitter:_MyNaMeIsJoE_

User Info: SonyHoundDawg

SonyHoundDawg
4 years ago#2
I dont own all these games, but I want to play:

Crysis 1
Cysis 2
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
Metro
Aliens Colonial Marines (I know its not out yet but Im definatly not buying it next week)
Far Cry 3
Bioshock 1
Boishick 2

prolly some other crap I cant remember atm

User Info: Warm_Tape

Warm_Tape
4 years ago#3
I've started all these just haven't finished them:

The Witcher 2
Max Payne 3
Kingdoms of Amalur
Mario Galaxy 2
Trust me, when it comes to sticking things up my butt, I know what I'm talking about. - synth_real

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
4 years ago#4
About 16 Arcade games, probably all bought in DotW's. Also about 12 Retail/GoD's.
My mad face and my happy face are the same.

MyNaM3IsJ0E
4 years ago#5
SonyHoundDawg posted...
I dont own all these games, but I want to play:

Crysis 1
Cysis 2
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
Metro
Aliens Colonial Marines (I know its not out yet but Im definatly not buying it next week)
Far Cry 3
Bioshock 1
Boishick 2

prolly some other crap I cant remember atm

Dayummm, thats an awesome selection of games. Cant believe you havent played them, some awesome series' on there. Crysis 1 is something I need to get too, I wanna play that. Crysis 2 is highly recommended, its awesome. So is Far Cry 3. And the Dead Space and Bioshock franchises are near masterpiece level! Rush out and pick some of those games up! :)

User Info: BDza

BDza
4 years ago#6
I'm right at the end of Xenoblade and could finish the story but there are still a few side quests and other matters I want to finish. Really enjoyed the game and I feel like I don't want it to end because it was so good. If I put it down I fear I won't get back around to it so I wanna do as much as I can before I move on to another game.

I will probably move onto one of these after Xenoblade:
-Mass Effect 3
-Shank 2
-Torchlight 2 (my PC keeps tearing the graphics so until I upgrade this will have to wait)
-Dragon Age (see Torchlight 2 issue)
-Bastion
-Tactics Orge remake
-Skyrim DLC

There are tons of games I REALLY REALLY wanna play, but for now I want to focus on finishing most of this list first.
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->Xenoblade

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
4 years ago#7
Playing:
Skate 3
TES V: Skyrim

Backlog:
Dark Souls
Deadly Premonition
Bodycount
Dishonored
Halo 4
COD: BlOps2
Goldeneye Reloaded 007
Lost Odyssey
Doom 3: BFG Edition
Sleeping Dogs
Magical Skyrim crackers! http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8229/8446129224_fc6346006f_b.jpg
Hail HYDRA!

MyNaM3IsJ0E
4 years ago#8
CaIiber345 posted...
Playing:
Skate 3
TES V: Skyrim

Backlog:
Dark Souls
Deadly Premonition
Bodycount
Dishonored
Halo 4
COD: BlOps2
Goldeneye Reloaded 007
Lost Odyssey
Doom 3: BFG Edition
Sleeping Dogs

Another great list, played a lot of these myself, in fact, all except Doom 3 and Lost Odyssey. Dark souls, Dishonered, Halo 4, Blops 2 and Sleeping Dogs are all great games. Didn't care much for Bodycount. Goldeneye Reloaded has a good single player but multiplayer is horribly laggy. That put me off that game. And Im on and off with Deadly Premonition myself. I have it in my collection and occasionally play it, but describing it is far too difficult. It's a STRANGE game. Very unique. Hopefully you enjoy that when you get around to it! :)

User Info: sharksfan7

sharksfan7
4 years ago#9
Started but haven't finished:
Batman Arkham City
Dark Souls
The Witcher 2
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Dragon's Dogma
Uncharted 3
Two Worlds 2
Dishonored

Haven't opened yet:
Dead Space 2
Assassin's Creed 3

Lots of good games to play, but not enough time. Right now I'm starting up Ni No Kuni (PS3) and then I plan to finish my Dragon's Dogma playthrough (already a good 20 hours in). After that I'll start chipping away at the rest of my backlog. There aren't any upcoming releases I'm looking forward to, so I should be able to play through a lot of the games I already own.
"Wait, no. Let me guess. Blackbeard's Delight!"

User Info: Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX

Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX
4 years ago#10
I picked up a few vc games for my wii and pokepark and pokepark 2 so these are my backlogs but I will play them so they wont be back logs for long. Oh and the reason I dont have any back log for my 360 is because I always play my 360 games right away when I get them. I do want to pick up dmc and metal gear rising around april though.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Whats in your backlog?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived