This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo Reach

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Halo Reach

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
4 years ago#1
I have been playing Halo 4 for a while now, but I wanted to try Reach. How would you compare it to 4? I deemed Reach relevant, because its Bungie's sendoff to the series.
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#2
Campaign is great, MP was pants.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
4 years ago#3
Campaign on normal was good up to a point, then the enemies started getting cheap. Those same enemies on Legendary can kiss my ass. That's why they gave such a high amount of gamerscore (150gs) for completing the game on legendary alone.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
4 years ago#4
I liked Reach and defended it for a while. However, after playing Halo 4, I'm starting to understand the complainst of how slow paced it was (in comparison to other titles). It's still a decent game but I thought Halo 4 was much better, especially in multiplayer (I think I like the campaign better too, I always found Reach's campaign to be a tad overrated).
Now Leave!

User Info: weAREtheB0RG

weAREtheB0RG
4 years ago#5
To me Halo: Reach is a lot like Star Wars: Episode 3. You know (or should know if your a fan of the IP) how it ends, but its still one hell of a ride.

I'm a few chapters away from finishing Halo 4, and I would definitely say Reach has the better campaign. My taste may be weird though, because I think out of the 360 Halo campaigns it goes Reach > ODST > 4 > 3 from best to worst.

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...
Campaign is great, MP was pants.

i felt the MP was its only strong point. The story bored me so bad i never finished it.
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.

User Info: Blade_Of_Ice

Blade_Of_Ice
4 years ago#7
i loved the custom armor in campaign, im tired of looking at chiefs mjolnir armor give me a choice!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Halo Reach

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived