This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

12 month Xbox Live for $34.99, yes another one

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 12 month Xbox Live for $34.99, yes another one

User Info: cloudrivera

cloudrivera
4 years ago#1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Xbox-Live-Gold-Subscription-Card-/230899738987

They have been on sale a lot lately.
currently playing: COD: Black Ops 2, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

User Info: SubSeenix

SubSeenix
4 years ago#2
Never payed more for my 12 months membership the whole Gen.
People who payed more are noobs.They are on ~30 the whole time.

User Info: knives out

knives out
4 years ago#3
thank you
Remember.... violence is NEVER the answer. Sometimes, though, it's the question... and the answer is "Yes".

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#4
I scoff at the people who say XBL is expensive, I didn't even have to look and I got 2 years + 1600 MSPs for under 60 bucks.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: Carte360

Carte360
4 years ago#5
Gold goes on sale, MS then reveals a new xbox live format this year with a platinum option, causing gold to be useless.
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
4 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...
I scoff at the people who say XBL is expensive, I didn't even have to look and I got 2 years + 1600 MSPs for under 60 bucks.

How'd you do that?

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#7
Kyle1022 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

How'd you do that?

Best Buy deals
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: Psyloshsr

Psyloshsr
4 years ago#8
Why do you morons continue to think this is an actual deal? Bing *****es, free Live, free points.
Sometimes you have to make a stand for your principles if you want to believe in who and what you are.-John Lobon

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
4 years ago#9
Why do you morons continue to think this is an actual deal? Bing *****es, free Live, free points.

I don't like using Bing for searches. I enjoy Microsoft, I celebrate the guy's entire catalog.

But you literally cannot pay me to use Bing.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh

User Info: somebody336

somebody336
4 years ago#10
CaPwnD posted...

I don't like using Bing for searches. I enjoy Microsoft, I celebrate the guy's entire catalog.

But you literally cannot pay me to use Bing.

^That I rather pay for Xbox Live.
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/565290-barbarian-the-ultimate-warrior
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 12 month Xbox Live for $34.99, yes another one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived