This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you had to choose between playing one of these Kinect games on your 360...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you had to choose between playing one of these Kinect games on your 360...

User Info: blakbird13

blakbird13
4 years ago#11
scoobydoobydont posted...
I'm wondering, has anyone else tried every game on that list? I've only missed Deca Sports... but I hated that on Wii anyways.

I haven't played any of them, but I still picked Kinectimals: Now with Bears because I played the first one...
(message deleted)

User Info: Walkman_005

Walkman_005
4 years ago#13
Harry potter might be cool to check out, should enjoy it as long as you're a fan of the books.

User Info: mattcorley1212

mattcorley1212
4 years ago#14
I bought kinectimals for my kiddo. To bad he is to young an short to play it but oh well 7$ not a big deal. Fruit ninja on the other hand... Waste of money
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
GT-K3lnk3ll

User Info: ponderingcow

ponderingcow
4 years ago#15
Why don't you have "death" as an option?
Posted from my GBA with L33T Cheese v1

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
4 years ago#16
ponderingcow posted...
Why don't you have "death" as an option?

I want this option as well.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1

User Info: SS_MetalSonic

SS_MetalSonic
4 years ago#17
i would play dance central , fruit ninja , kinect adventures , child of eden , kinect sports , and gunstringer.
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#18
Harry Potter for Kinect and Sonic Free Riders.

Harry Potter for Kinect because I like Harry Potter. I played the Kinect challenges in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow, Part 1, and I liked them.

When I had a Kinect, I had Sonic Free Riders and I liked it a little bit but it was difficult. Later sold it along with the Kinect. But I am a huge Sonic fan.

Also, I would like to try out Star Wars Kinect (I see that it has a low rating but I am a Star Wars fan) and Fruit Ninja Kinect because that sounds like fun. Too bad I no longer have my Kinect.
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900

User Info: Donomega

Donomega
4 years ago#19
I'd probably get the Sesame Street one, so my kids could play.
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you had to choose between playing one of these Kinect games on your 360...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived