This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

'Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge' announced for the Xbox 360 and PS3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 'Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge' announced for the Xbox 360 and PS3

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
4 years ago#1
Former Wii U exclusive to release April 5 with bonus content.

From Tecmo KOEI:

"The latest chapter in the famed action series, is coming to the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. In the Team NINJA-developed title, the enigmatic warrior Ryu Hayabusa must fight to lift a curse that threatens to destroy him.

NINJA GAIDEN 3: RAZOR’S EDGE features additional playable characters, a new gameplay mode, a redesigned battle system with enhanced enemy AI, a robust Ninja Skills upgrade system, expanded online features including bonus content, and a host of other features. The game is scheduled to launch both at retail and via digital download on the 5th of April 2013.

Ryu in?
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
4 years ago#2
Confirmed for day one.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.

User Info: triple s

triple s
4 years ago#3
But does it play that much better than the vanilla NG3 because the demo I played was a huge step back for the entire series. Blood and gore isn't going to make up for that.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
4 years ago#4
But does it play that much better than the vanilla NG3 because the demo I played was a huge step back for the entire series. Blood and gore isn't going to make up for that.

I would hope so since they're touting a redesigned battle system. Perhaps we'll get a demo.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 'Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge' announced for the Xbox 360 and PS3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived