This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you prefer your Japanese Video Games to be subtitled or dubbed in English?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you prefer your Japanese Video Games to be subtitled or dubbed in English?

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
4 years ago#41
Yesterday, I started playing One Piece: Pirate Warriors. It's annoying as **** when you're fighting a group of enemies or a boss, and they expect you to read the story that's unfolding.

I always prefer dub over sub, because I want to be able to watch the show, movie, or game instead of read.

I know there are people who think every dub is horrible and the end of the world, one of the people I work with is like that, and it bothers me. If you want everything to be in Japanese instead of English, you should consider trying to move to Japan...
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob

User Info: OmegaBlades

OmegaBlades
4 years ago#42
Either is fine. I usually have subtitles on since I don't understand Japanese and sometimes the accents in English are too hard to understand or run together that I usually have subs on all the time because I mishear them.
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you prefer your Japanese Video Games to be subtitled or dubbed in English?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived