This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last time i buy anything to do with 360 or any console from GAME UK.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Last time i buy anything to do with 360 or any console from GAME UK.

User Info: chrcol

chrcol
4 years ago#21
s2good and haku ahh I see.

yeah they pulled the old lame retail exclusive stunt.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/375834/metal-gear-rising-european-limited-edition-pre-order-bonuses-revealed/

so to get the better armour and that steel case was 2 buy 2 copies of the game one from game and the other of zavvi both at inflated prices, very poor from the publishers.

User Info: abnergoinbig

abnergoinbig
4 years ago#22
Akiba69 posted...
Wow you actually bought Dead Space 3 day 1? You poor, poor fool. Yikes.

lol you think Dead Space 3 is bad. You must have only played the demo you poor poor fool. Yikes.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 years ago#23
Winternova posted...
s2good posted...
no wonder whey

Did they have Wonder Curds, though?

Haha, i c wut u did thar
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT

User Info: liam_000

liam_000
4 years ago#24
GAME has always been really good where i live. Every preorder ive had with them has always come a day early.
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.

User Info: Haku

Haku
4 years ago#25
chrcol posted...
s2good and haku ahh I see.

yeah they pulled the old lame retail exclusive stunt.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/375834/metal-gear-rising-european-limited-edition-pre-order-bonuses-revealed/

so to get the better armour and that steel case was 2 buy 2 copies of the game one from game and the other of zavvi both at inflated prices, very poor from the publishers.

I've done that :(. I have the special edition from Zavvi and the steelbook from GAME.

I got the special for £90 as they had a code for £10 off pre-orders, will end up with multiple skins (white armour, red armour, X2 Grayfox). Going to take one copy to cex, should get £30 or so for it, so not too bad.

Zavvi edition should have come with the steelbook though.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Last time i buy anything to do with 360 or any console from GAME UK.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived