This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I create a Xbox live account??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do I create a Xbox live account??

User Info: Razorback71854

Razorback71854
4 years ago#1
I'm at the create account screen.. I enter a valid live.com email address and agree to all the ToS stuff and I get the message: "Sorry, that email address can't be used to create a Microsoft account. Use an address from a different domain."

I have also tried my gmail address, and it won't even let me get that far with it.
Modified HAF 922 | AMD 990FX | Phenom II X6 1090T | 2 GTX 460s | 12GB DDR3 1600 | 60GB SDD | 3 WD Green HDDs | LG Blu-Ray RW Drive | Win7 x64

User Info: jsplisim

jsplisim
4 years ago#2
Do you have a wacky domain? Also are you imputing the .com correctly? Maybe you are accidentally hitting a comma or something.

Maybe it is easier @ Microsoft.com.
What it is big momma? My momma didnt raise no dummies, I dug her rap!

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 years ago#3
Try doing it on Xbox.com
It would be faster that way I'd imagine...and it might just be a hiccup on the console.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
4 years ago#4
Quit trying to create a new Microsoft Account, and just log into the existing one you already have because of your live.com email account.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do I create a Xbox live account??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived