This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?

User Info: pballer86

pballer86
4 years ago#91
Less but only because i have kids and a wife and i only play at night when they are sleeping.. I don't play all weekend anymore..
GT: threefiftyzzz

User Info: Darklink9009

Darklink9009
4 years ago#92
I play a lot less. When I was growing up there was a larger selection of games that I could choose from. There were a ton of good games with only a handful of bad ones. Now I usually look up a review and study a game before I buy it because there seems to be more bad then good out there. And because of that I play a lot less.

User Info: MashYouGood

MashYouGood
4 years ago#93
Games are becoming too shallow. The irony is, I have access to any game on any format I like, now. Yet, I just can't be bothered...

User Info: RetroFanGirl

RetroFanGirl
4 years ago#94
About the same.
Hi.

User Info: Rama_III

Rama_III
4 years ago#95
26 years old. Responsibilities have quintupled since my high school days. I still play about the same...proportionate with my free time, of course.

Video games have always been and always will be my number 1 hobby.
The Garden Of Rama
Arthur C. Clarke is the one true God.

User Info: Toxicum_S

Toxicum_S
4 years ago#96
Less, because work \ family \ other hobbies take much time, but i am happy with what.

User Info: Life And Death

Life And Death
4 years ago#97
I try to play more and upload more ever since I got Partnered with Machinima but its hard when it's not your full time gig. It seems to always take a back burner to other stuff in life.
Machinima Partner
YouTube.com/LifeAndDeathLive

User Info: fffez

fffez
4 years ago#98
From: whiteboygene | Posted: 2/12/2013 10:33:09 AM | #009
CaseyJonez posted...
Well.. some people who are 21 actually have their own apartment, jobs, bills, partners, and go to school 3-4 days a week.

Edit: I mean it's cool if your're a bum, living in your parents basement. Let's not knock TC for asking a reasonable question.

Really? Who's that? What 21 year old do you know that can afford an apartment, insurance payments, car payments, a partner, tuition, internet and cable service, and more, all on a job that requires only a high school education or two year degree? In which case, this 20-something Associates owner would (supposedly) be shoved directly into a job in which they can afford all of the above and still have time to make ****head remarks on the internet by the time they turn 21? You are so full of ****, kids like you on the internet are a dime a dozen. You just backed yourself into a corner and I'm very curious what you have to say about the matter, especially in this recession.

I had all that when I was 21, but instead of an apartment, I had a mortgage. It's not common, but it does happens more than you think.

User Info: Donomega

Donomega
4 years ago#99
HaloODSTD posted...
Donomega posted...
I'm a little older then 20 but I only play less because of my job. And when I am off work I only play less because of my kids. Sad, I know.

Orrrr you and your kids can game togetherz?

We play different type of games, there is only so many times I can play Mario, Mario Kart and Cooking mama :(

Kids are for sale, if anyone is interested :P
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
4 years ago#100
Less, because I'm a full time worker and full time dad.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived