This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wishes for street fighter 5

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. wishes for street fighter 5

User Info: MashYouGood

MashYouGood
4 years ago#21
Gary Stanton posted...
Bring back parry

And have THIS s*** happen again? Hell to the no. Uh-Uh! No sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7cW2nMf1gk

Capcom removed the parry system for a reason.

Casual kiddies don't like game complexity that precludes then from competing with skilled players.

SF is now about the casuals. Casuals like bright colours - check; lenient inputs schemes - check; loose hit-boxes to aid poor spacing and timing - check; 'catch up' super move systems -check; DLC ransoming - check...

There will be no parries. There will be only more casualware.

User Info: kungfucolin

kungfucolin
4 years ago#22
SF is now about the casuals.

SF still has a truckload of 1-frame links that are anything but casual friendly.

While I agree that the catch-up mechanics really suck when you end up on the receiving end of a fully charged wake-up ultra as a reward for smashing someone mercilessly for a whole round, I think that it also brings something important to the game, strategically speaking.

Furthermore, it's thanks to a few 'casual friendly' additions to the game like this that I can even convince my friends to play with me.
Latest Video: Kungfu Arcade #2 D&D Shadow over Mystara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf5QBoqcITA

User Info: WhiteBaitKent

WhiteBaitKent
4 years ago#23
SoincMetal posted...
People that don't like parrying can't parry.

This. You get out as much as you put in. Parrying can make you a beast but it takes a looooot of time/dedication/skill to master. They need to bring parry back yesterday.
Can't spell ignorant without "IGN"!!!

User Info: RanmaRanma

RanmaRanma
4 years ago#24
Vortexes need to be toned down a lot. This is from a Cammy player. Dive kick or die.
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/

User Info: EricDraven59

EricDraven59
4 years ago#25
Hey some of you guys posted really awesome ideas! I hope some are really implemented. Hmmm.. one thought I had was to maybe kill off a couple characters in 5. Such as they died in battle or somehow. I think its maybe about time it happens in the series. :o

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
4 years ago#26
Chewy247 posted...
Bring back parry

And remove Ryu, Ken, Guile and Sagat.
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925

User Info: BLACK_HUNTEX

BLACK_HUNTEX
4 years ago#27
Chewy247 posted...
Bring back parry

Hell yeah! This^

User Info: Allaster111

Allaster111
4 years ago#28
Have only two characters, Ryu and palette swap Ryu. The rest are DLC. That would be awesome.

User Info: StarGoy

StarGoy
4 years ago#29
MashYouGood posted...
lenient inputs schemes - check; loose hit-boxes to aid poor spacing and timing - check; 'catch up' super move systems -check;

All that needs to go. At one point, you could semi-circle back Fei's dragon kick, for crying out loud. It completely F's up the system for those who know what they're doing.

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
4 years ago#30
I'm surprised no one has asked for Bison to be removed :P
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. wishes for street fighter 5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived