This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever rebought a game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you ever rebought a game?

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
4 years ago#41
I bought Final Fantasy for NES again. I suppose Beyond Good and Evil on XBLA counts.
Now you know I ain't wit that ****, Lieutenant

User Info: MrMikeMa

MrMikeMa
4 years ago#42
I've only recently started doing this.

I've built up quite a pile recently, mainly because I can get these games REAL cheap now, and I plan on playing the 360 and PS3 until they crash out on me.

I am in no rush to get into the next generation of consoles. This one might even be my last.

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
4 years ago#43
Yes, sometimes like I had some cod games on ps3 first but got them later on the xbox as more of my friends are on xbox live. I rebought bf3 for ps3 though, had that on xbox from launch. Also have tekken 6 on both consoles, I only get the 2nd game when its really cheap though.

User Info: Res5

Res5
4 years ago#44
Only time I've ever rebought games was by accident. I have like three different versions of the original Sonic games thanks to all the Sega and Sonic Collections I have. lol
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D

User Info: Travarkoth

Travarkoth
4 years ago#45
Yeah, quite a few times.
"Please stop being human. "
--- 343 Guilty Spark ---

User Info: Res5

Res5
4 years ago#46
Oh I've also rebought games I've lost or broke down in the past like I just got the Megaman Anniversary Collection again cuz I left it at a friend's house when I was 12 and never got it back.
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#47
I do this all the time, I agree to an extent that it's a waste but at the same time I usually rebuy the ones I get rid of when they are dirt ass cheap.

For example, I bought Starhawk first week, beat it and traded it..... I just rebought it for 9.99 on Amazon brand spankin new a month back... No loss on my part, I used the credit for another new game and eventually got my game back at a fricken steal.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: RED_LINK1

RED_LINK1
4 years ago#48
I unlocked all achievements for FF13-2 and then sold it for $30 while it was still newish. I bought it a few months ago again for $20

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
4 years ago#49
HawkerHurricane posted...
Does buying the GOTY edition count?

^^^ I hadn't really thought about this. I already had Borderlands when I saw the GotY version with all DLC for $10.

Since I didn't have any of the DLC, it made sense to pick it up, and gave the regular copy (and installed the DLC) to a friend of mine.
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
4 years ago#50
Parasite Eve is the only one i actually sold and later re-purchased.

Next closest example would be selling my PS2 versions of GTA 3 & VC, NFL2k4 and getting the Xbox versions.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you ever rebought a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived